Neutrik NE8MC1 Cable connector carrier consisting of shell, fixing disk, chuck and boot
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
Features & Benefits
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- O-ring gasket to achieve IP54 water protection
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors
max. 8 mm 0.315'
? 20 N
? 20 N
> 1000 mating cycles
Polyamide (PA 6)
Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
-30 °C to +80 °C
Cable connectors do not include RJ 45 plug. RJ 45 cable assembly must be provided by end-user!
|Shipping weight:||0,10 Kg|