High-End MC-Transformer Phono cartridge with gold plated and special designed circuit for best audio performance and great feautures. Switchable amplification 24dB or 30dB ratio swap. Ground lift and unbalanced or balanced option. Optionale you have an additional "load" feauture on this board for up to 6 Tantalum 5mm resistors for each channel. Because of the Ratio switch it is recommended for high volume output MC Systems but also for low volume output MC systems. Dual Mono design with finest Lundahl transformers. Completely passive design. Compatible with a wide range of audio amplifierts.
- Pre-Assembled plus Jumpers and Pins.
- includes RCA Gold Jacks and Lundahl LL1941 Amorphous-Core Moving Coild Transformers
- Ratio switch function 24 / 30dB
- Maximum optimized audio circuit
- Gold plated contact
- Dual Mono
- Passive design
- Loading feature
- Cable-less signal path design
- Optional hard-goldplated High-End RCA/Cinch chassis with insulation
- Extern magnetic shielded transformers in Mu-Metal cans
- Plug & Play
Frequency range without load: 10Hz - 100kHz. 30dB configuration: 10Hz - 82kHz
24dB configuration Output voltage measured with 1kHz input 3,75mV: 0,2mV
30dB configuration Output voltage measured with 1kHz input 9,59mV: 0,3mV