- Vented side-plates for optimal cooling
- Mounting-slots on the side-plates
- Very fast and easy assembling
- A special chamfer-less design provides very wide inside dimensions with a width of 435mm
- Two Integrated Double-Ground Case Grounding-Connectors. One Double-Ground connector each side-panel.
- Optional Mounting Rail System to mount PCBs easily inside the case
- Front- and rear-panel can be demounted easily
- Stackable Side-Panels make you able to achieve any case height your project requires.
- Black industrial powder coating, bondet at 220° temperature for highest scratch and hit resistance.
- Handles can be mounted directly on the 1U and 3U case (for example Schroff Handles fit perfectly)
- A lot of options to fix and stabilize top and bottom plate
- Aluminum top and bottom plate, so you can CNC your Logo onto the Top and Bottom Plate for example.
- Install the Mounting Rails on different height positions to create a second installation layer for PCBs, Potentiometers, Switches, etc.
- Press-Fitted M3 Threads on top/bottom cover and M4 Threds for front/rear panel
- M3 Countersinks at Top/Bottom Cover
- For Hi-Fi or Desk-Use simply install a Frontpanel without 19" ears.
- Customizable Backpanel for Female Neutrik NC3FAV and Male NC3MAV Gold XLR Jacks
- Matching IEC connectors: IEC with switch, IEC without switch
Inside depth: 300mm
Maximum inside width: 435mm
Case-Height: 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U or more (Stackable design)
Color: Black industrial powdercoating 220°
The V-Case Pro Enclosure is the most versatile professional aluminum enclosure on the market. You can configure 19" Rack case, a 500 or 51x rack case, a desktop enclosure or multimedia 19" computer racks from 4RU, 5RU, 6RU+ upwards easily. Stacking design makes it possible to create endless rack unites. One of the most interesting features are the integrated ground connectors on the side panels and the mounting rail system to achieve several layers inside the case wether vertically or horizontal - both is possible with the optional mounting rails that can be screwed to any position of the side-panel slots. The mounting rale has two sides: one side is compatible to API500 and 51X modules or you can twist the mounting rale to mount pcbs on the pre-cutted mounting-rail slots professionally without the need to drill into the bottom panel. The case is full aluminum, so you can engrave or customize it with your company or privat logo as wished. The case comes with black quality, very solid powdercoating baken at about 220 degree, M3 and M4 screws. Made in Germany.
V-Case 19" Frontpanel Templates
V-Case 19" Frontpanel Templates with advanced stability 90° brackets
V-Case 19" Frontpanel Templates with advanced stability pad
V-Case Pro Enclosure Overview