V-Case Pro 19" Enclosure 1U
The NRG V-Case Pro is a flagship in the 19" enclosure marked. It provides a lot of mounting and stabilisation options for ambitious home/ DIY people or professional industry series production.
- Vented wear-plates for optimum cooling
- Mounting-slots on the side-plates
- A special chamfer-less design allow a very wide usable width of 435mm
- Two Integrated Case Grounding-Connectors
- Optionale Mounting Rail System to mount PCBs easily inside the case
- Easily replacable Front- and Rear-Panel
- Stackable Side-Panels make you able to achieve any height you want.
- Black industrial powder coating, bondet at 220° temperature for highest scratch and hit resistance
- Handles can be mounted directly on the 1U and 3U case (for example Schroff Handles fit perfectly)
- A lot of options to fix and stabilize the top/bottom cover
- Aluminum top and bottom plate, so you can CNC or cut out parts or engrave your Logo onto the Top/Bottom Plate
- You can install the Mounting Rail System on different height positions, so you can create a second installation layer for PCBs, Potentiometers, Switches, etc.
- Press-Fitted M3 Threads on top/bottom cover and M4 Threds for front/rear panel
- M3 Countersinks at Top/Bottom Cover
- This case can also be delivered without 19" ears on the Frontpanel for Hi-Fi or Desk-Use.
- Included 6,3mm Double-Ground-Connections to Case on all side panels (total 4 Case-Ground connections)
- Custom Backpanel
Usable depth: 300mm
Maximum of possible width: 435mm
Available heights: 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U and more (Stackable design)
Color: Black industrial powdercoating 220°